Responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
You can save or print out this data protection declaration at any time.
If you want to object to the collection, processing or use of your data as a whole or for individual purposes, you can address your objection to the above-mentioned responsible person.
a) When you visit our website or when you contact us and execute the contract, your personal data will be processed.
When there is the option of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses, telephone numbers) within the Internet offer or via our pages on social media, this data is disclosed on an expressly voluntary basis. The processing of the personal data you have provided takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 a) and b) GDPR and has the purpose of enabling responses to your inquiries.
In the context of pre-contractual or contractual inquiries for the service, the processing of personal data (e.g. names and contact details, desired service, duration, payment data) takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 b) GDPR. Processing takes place to enable these services. In addition, this data is also used for customer care, advertising and marketing.
The principles of data avoidance and data minimization are observed, personal data is only stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as required by law.
So-called cookies are used on the website. These are data packets that are exchanged between the server, the website and the visitor's browser. They are saved by the devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit the website. In doing so, cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they do not contain any viruses or other malware. Information is stored in the cookies that results in connection with the specific device used. Under no circumstances can the association gain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website.
Most of the cookies are accepted in accordance with basic browser settings. The browser settings can be set up in such a way that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used or that you are alerted by message before a new cookie is created. It should be noted, however, that deactivating cookies may mean that not all functions of the website can be used in the best possible way.
Cookies are also used to analyse visits to the website for statistical purposes and to improve usability. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize that there has been a previous visit when you return to the website. Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the above mentioned purposes and to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR
Our website is stored on the server of the hosting service provider IONOS by 1 & 1. We use the storage and computing capacity of the hosting server, as well as their security services and technical maintenance. As a data processor, the hosting service provider processes personal data in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR in conjunction with Art.28 GDPR. We, or our hosting provider, collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (log files). These includes the IP address of the user, the date and time of access, the name of the website accessed, provider, address of the previously visited website, browser type and version and the operating system used.
This data is used to optimize our website and to increase security. The data is deleted at regular intervals. Insofar as the data is required for evidence purposes (especially in the event of security attacks), it will only be deleted once the matter has been investigated and settled.
bb) Google Analytics
In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR, we use the internet analysis service Google Analytics by Google LLC (“Google”) to pursue our legitimate interests (interest in the analysis, optimization and operation of our online offer). Google uses this data on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on the activities within our website and to provide us with other services related to the use of our website.
The data generated by the Google cookies about the use of our website by the user is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
In the process, pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data. We only ever use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. The user's IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and subsequently be shortened there. The IP address transmitted by you will not be merged with other Google data.
We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from AdWords and the double-click cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can deactivate it using the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de).
c) Contact form
If you contact us using our contact form, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. The sending of the contact form is logged in order to be able to prove the establishment of contact. This includes saving the time of sending as well as the IP address.
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 a) GDPR. The processing serves to respond to your contact. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. As regards the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and that which may have been subsequently sent by e-mail, this occurs when the respective conversation has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
You have the option to withdraw your consent regarding the processing of personal data at any time. The revocation can be declared either by email or using the contact form. In these cases, all personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
d) Rights of data subjects
In the following we inform you about your various rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
aa) Information and confirmation rights
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us. If this is the case, you can request information from us about the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or is still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, the criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to correct or delete your personal data, a right to restrict processing by the person responsible or a right to object to said processing;
- the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data if the personal information is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art.22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data is being transmitted to a third party or country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
bb) Right to rectification
You have the right to correction and / or completion, if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We then have to make the correction without delay.
cc) Right to restriction of processing
You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under the following conditions:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables us to check the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
dd) Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You can request that we delete the personal data concerning you immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data without delay if any of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art.9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object according to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art.21 para. 2 GDPR.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is legally required under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data relating to you was collected by the information service company in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
Where we have made personal data concerning you public we remain responsible according to Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR to delete, and will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who use the personal data that affects you that you have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data and/or of any copies or replications of said personal data.
ee) Right to be informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion or of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
ff) Right to data exchange
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You further have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance from the initial person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, on condition that the processing is based on consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art.9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with. Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.b GDPR, and that processing is carried out using automated procedures. In exercising this right, you are also entitled to having the personal data relating to you transmitted directly from a person in charge to another person in charge, as far as this is technically feasible. This must not impair the freedoms and rights of other people.
gg) Right of objection
- You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, or to lodge an objection;
- This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
- The person responsible will no longer process personal data concerning you unless they can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- If the personal data relating to you is processed in order to enable direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data relating to you for the purpose of such activity:
- This also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. I f you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
- In connection with the use of the information service company, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - you have the option of exercising your right of objection by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
hh) Revocation of the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection act at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the point of withdrawal.
ii) Automated decision-making including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which have legal effects on you or which significantly affect you in a similar manner.
jj) Complaint to a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, without prejudice, to any other administrative or judicial body, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
e) Status and update of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration was last updated on July 1st, 2021. We reserve the right to update the data protection declaration in due course in order to improve data protection and / or adapt it to changed official practice or case law.